Thank guests for attending your big day with this delicious cocktail which is the perfect recipe for an Autumnal wedding. This delicious sangria is made with apple cider, lemon juice and apple brandy instead of wine.
What You Need:
- A Cup of green and red apples – thinly sliced and unpeeled
- Orange – 1 broken into segments and thinly sliced
- A cup of cold apple juice
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice using a fresh lemon
- 1/4 cup apple brandy
- One chilled bottle of apple cider
- Combine the apples, orange pieces, apple juice, lemon juice and apple brandy in a jug or pitcher.
- When you’re ready to serve to your guests, you can just add the chilled apple cider.
- Serve in tall glasses over ice.
We love this ‘diy’ cookie wedding favour recipe. Who can beat hand made cookies? These are bound to go down a treat and today, we’re going to show you how to make them… Read More
So we’ve talked about making table decorations, dressing the venue and arranging the flowers in a bid to save extra cash on your wedding day but if you’re keen to look for other savings then why not consider making your own cake with this DIY wedding cake recipe …Read More
Here at Fund Your Wedding, we think these delicious Chocolate pots are one of the most perfect ‘Do It Yourself’ wedding favour recipes. They are quick and easy to make, they can be made hours in advance of your big day and they can be presented beautifully … Read More
Here at Fund Your Wedding, we love these DIY jam favours. As always they are really easy to make and can be stored for a up to a year, meaning you can make these in advance of your special day so that there is no added pressure … Read More