With so many things to remember on the run up to the wedding, we have created the ultimate checklist for your bridesmaid/s to help make sure you have everything you need for the big day.
#1 Your bridesmaid dress (of course!)
Make sure you carry it separately in a dress bag to avoid creases.
#2 Suitable underwear or shapewear
Make sure you try underwear on with your dress prior to the big day to make sure it sits right.
#3 High heel shoes
And gel insoles to prevent them from hurting!
#4 Flat shoes
So you can continue dancing into the early hours.
Any accessories such as earrings, necklaces, rings, bracelets and hair pieces.
Even if you usually prefer to sleep naked, make sure you pack pajamas because it’s likely you’ll be sharing a room with other bridesmaids. The last thing you want to do is be faced with any awkward situations.
#7 A buttoned up dressing gown or shirt
For when you’re having your hair and make-up done. This allows you to undress without smudging your make up. You want to wear something pretty as the photographer will be taking lots of photos on the morning of the wedding.
#8 The speech
If you’re giving one, that is!
#9 The rings
If that’s your responsibility.
And perhaps a Card for the married couple.
#11 Venue Details
The venue’s directions or postcode. The last thing you want to do is turn up late because you got lost. I’m not sure the Bride would be very forgiving!
Shampoo, conditioner, body wash, toothbrush, toothpaste, shaver, wet wipes and any other feminine products that might be needed.
Deodorant and perfume.
#14 Hair Appliances
Hairdryer, Straighteners, brush, comb and hairspray.
#15 Make up
Including any additional things for the wedding such as lip gloss, false eyelashes and glue.
Make sure your phone is fully charged for those all important photos.
#17 Your clutch bag
Items you’ll need in your clutch bag are as follows:
- Your phone (to take lots of photos)
- Any make up you’ll need to touch up throughout the day
- A hairbrush
- Money (or your bank card) because you never want to leave the house without any money
- The keys to your hotel room – You don’t want to find yourself locked out of your room
- Pack a snack so that you can keep your blood sugar levels stable after all the running around
- Mints (You don’t want be chewing gum throughout the ceremony)
- Tissues for those teary moments
- Heel stoppers to stop you from sinking in the mud
#18 An emergency bag (You want to keep this where it’s easily accessible throughout the day)
Items you’ll need in your emergency bag are as follows:
- Bobby pins and hairspray to tame windswept hair
- Safety pins and fashion tape for any wedding dress emergencies
- Painkillers to stop any aches and pains from ruining your day
- Plasters for any blisters that are caused from wearing new shoes
- A nail file in case one of you lovely ladies breaks a nail
- An umbrella to shelter from the rain if the heavens decide to open
- Deodorant for after you’ve been busting those moves on the dance floor
- And anything else you think the bride or bridesmaids might need on the big day. Even if you don’t use it t’s better to be safe than sorry.
So, there you have it, the ultimate checklist each and every one of your bridesmaid/s need.
If you have any other ideas that you’d like us to add to our bridesmaid checklist, please comment below. We’d love to hear from you!