Hate feeling like you’ve forgotten something? Want to avoid that at all costs when it comes to your honeymoon? Well, we have ‘The ULTIMATE Honeymoon Checklist’ so you can rest assured, knowing you have everything covered!
- Your Passport
- Your travel tickets
- A copy of your travel insurance
- Your Visa
- Cash in the currency of the country you are travelling to
- Essential Bank Cards
- A copy of your wedding licence
- A list of emergency contacts i.e doctors etc.
- Luggage tags
- Luggage locks containing your contact information
- Plug adapter
- Device Chargers
- Prescription Medication
- Small first aid box containing plasters, paracetamol, antihistamines, etc.
- Insect repellent
- Sunscreen / After Sun Lotion
- Sanitary Products
- Toothbrush / Toothpaste
- Face wash
- Shampoo / Conditioner
- Shower Gel / Shaving Gel
- Make up / Make up remover
- Brush / Comb
- Hair Frizz Spray (essential if your hair is prone to frizz)
- Hair grips, bobbles, headbands etc.
- Lip Balm
- Comfy clothes to travel in
- Everyday outfits and sensible sightseeing shoes
- Evening outfits and shoes to match!
- Flip flops for the beach
- A clutch bag for evenings
- A beach bag
- A bag for the actual wedding day to keep essentials
- A warm cardigan for colder nights
- Suitable underwear / lingerie
- Swimwear / Sarong
- Accessories i.e. Jewelry, sunglasses, hats etc.
- A selection of romantic CD’s to set the mood
- Travel candles to set the mood
- Earplugs for the journey
- Books or Kindle to read by the poolside
- Towels (most hotels provide them so double check with them first)
- An umbrella or poncho in case it rains
Don’t stress to much when packing for your honeymoon because if all else fails, you can just buy what you need out there. Remember to enjoy this amazing experience and make some incredible memories that will last you a lifetime.
There you have it, your ultimate honeymoon checklist!
Follow us on Facebook
Follow us on Instagram