Here at Fund Your Wedding, we believe that invitations are a great way to give your guests a feel for what your wedding day is going to be about. For example, if you’re having a vintage or rustic themed wedding, why not choose lace wedding invitations or if you’re having a beach wedding, why not get invitations that have connotations of being on the beach or maybe you’re thinking about having a colourful themed wedding, why not choose invitations to match? It’s a great way to intrigue your guests and keep them guessing which in turn creates a wave of excitement on the run up to your big day. To give you some idea’s, we’ve compiled a list of invitations that we fell in love with …
1. These beautiful printed invitations are made from the award winning Lucy Ledger Homespun range and are perfect for a vintage themed, rustic wedding. Comes complete with handcrafted touches and is available from ‘Not On The High Street.’
2. This wedding invitation bundle is perfect for Autumn and Fall weddings, with its beautiful combination of berry tones paired with rustic chalk and wooden textures! These are available from ‘Etsy.’
3. This retro ticket design is the perfect way to invite your guests to your spectacular day! Especially if you’re planning a unique themed wedding. The wording can all be customised so you can have so much fun playing around with this. Available from Etsy.
4. These beautiful rustic invitations are perfect for Autumn weddings. Each invitation comes with an autumn leaf and a jute tie. Available from Etsy.
5. These vintage style invitations are the the perfect mix of rustic lace and elegance! Perfect for elegant and classy weddings. Available from Etsy.
6. These invitations are inspired by vintage fabrics and they create a chic design with a modern twist of typography. The flower pattern can be changed to suit your colour requirements. Available from Etsy.
7. If you’re having a beach or summer themed wedding, these magnetic flip flop invites are perfect for a relaxed wedding style.
So, we hope to have inspired you with our top list of wedding invitations. These are bound to go down a treat and your guests will be counting down the days to your big day in no time.