A lot of time and effort goes into writing up a table plan, you have to consider other peoples thoughts and feelings and possibly balance out any potential conflicts. You’d think it would be an easy task but I would argue that it’s probably the most difficult. After all, you don’t want your guests sitting in silence so you need to carefully consider who you put together on each table. So, after all that hard work and precise planning, why not execute the table plans in style with these unique and gorgeous ideas.
1. This handmade wooden table plan comes pre drilled and is supplied with rustic twine allowing you to attach your own design and table cards so you can be as creative as you want with this one. Available from Etsy.
2. Seating plans have never been so illuminating! List your guests names on these stunning table decorations so everyone will know where they’re sitting! All you will need to do is pop them over a battery-operated tea light candle and watch it glow! Available from Not On The High Street.
3. Have you travelled many places together as a couple or are you having a travel inspired honeymoon? If so, these map prints could make the basis of a wonderfully unique table plan. Look through the range of luggage tags, decorative tape and frame options for how to make a DIY wedding table plan. Maps available from Not On The High Street.
4. We love the simplicity of these rustic lace and twine seating plans .
5. This vintage metal birdcage makes a unique table plan. The antique finished metal frame complete with the love bird on top comes with 12 wooden brown pegs to hold your table cards in place. Just buy some tags and you’re away to go. Available from Not On The High Street.
6. These cards would be perfect for a rustic country wedding. Peg them on twine, hang them on an open vintage suitcase, stick them to a mirror. One customer even had hers coming out of a wheelbarrow! Available from Etsy.
7. These gorgeous, antique finished key tags are perfect to use for the ultimate table plan at any wedding as ‘The Key to Your Seat!’ These hand stamped tags are stamped on both sides; one side of the tag a name is printed and on the other that persons table number is printed. These come complete with ribbon and can double up as wedding favours, saving you money!! Available from Etsy.
8. We love anything a bit different for a wedding table plan, and this certainly is different. Use these wooden washboards with galvanised silver removable buckets to show your wedding guests to their tables. Use fresh flowers or a potted plant in each galvanised silver flower pot, these can match your wedding style. Either make a label for the flower pot or use luggage tags to write the table number and guests names. These table plans look great if you’re having an outdoor marquee wedding, tee pee wedding, English country garden wedding, rustic wedding or just like the look of something a bit unique that no-one will have seen before. Available from Not On The High Street.
9. Have your table plan printed onto this beautifully rustic craft card and strung up into a bunting! This bunting adds the perfect rustic feel to your wedding theme and is an ingenious way of displaying your table plan! Available from Not On The High Street.
10. This personalised rustic seating plan would make a perfect accessory for any wedding day. Perfect to guide guests to their seats, or display photographs of the bride and groom, or a lovely way to remember guests that are unable to make the day. The table plan is made from solid wood and finalised with a weathered wood finish for a rustic look. The table plan has six mismatched frames painted in lovely pastel colours however these can be painted to match your wedding theme. Available from Etsy.
So there you have it! Ten amazing ways to display your table plans in style.