Here at Fund Your Wedding, our mission is to help couples top up the wedding fund instead of spending all their hard earned cash. That coupled with these amazing deals will allow you to have that dream wedding without breaking the bank. You may find it hard to believe but many of our readers have purchased stunning wedding gowns for as little as £250!! The reality is that the dresses are still made out of high quality fabrics and the brides who wear them still feel like a million bucks. What’s more, if you can save money on your wedding dress, the more you’ll have left over in your bank account which is ultimately what you want when starting married life. No one wants to start married life climbing out of debt, right? So, here’s our list of top bridal gowns under £500.
1. This gorgeous wedding dress has an ivory beaded and panelled bodice with built in bust support. The lace-beaded, full-circle skirt covers numerous layers of soft tulle and petticoats. This dress is only £395 from Kittie & Dulcie.
2. This wedding dress from Debut showcases a timeless style and will serve as the perfect special occasion’s piece. Effortlessly draping to a floor length, it features an elegant sweetheart neckline and beautiful lace detailing for a vintage finish. What’s more, this dress is only £199 from Debenhams.
3. This stunning full length wedding dress by Phase 8 features a 1920s inspired all-over embellished bead and sequin design with a blouson waist and cowl draping at the back that gives a very flattering shape. It is complete with semi-sheer detailing at the shoulders, a fishtail hem and small train. Only £495 from Debenhams.
4. Make a showstopping entrance with this sophisticated gown from Adrianna Papell. This floor-grazing style is cut to a sleeveless shape, with a plunging V-neckline and back for a skin-baring twist. Complete with ruching detail for a form-flattering textured effect, the dropped waist leads to a voluminous skirt covered in applique petals. Jewel embellishment lends a sparkling finish. Only £280 from John Lewis.
5. Another favourite fom Kittie & Dulcie. For only £345, this dress with its intricate ivory lace and bust support strap inside the bodice ensures maximum comfort and allows the beauty of the sheer lace to shine out.
6. This floaty and feminine ivory wedding dress will make your big day feel even more special. With its full skirt boasting a duchess satin lining and three layers of heavenly tulle, it’s finished with a touch of sparkle thanks to crystal gem and bead embellishments. It features a sweetheart strapless neckline with detachable and adjustable straps, along with gorgeous ruching for a glamorous effect. Fastened by a zip at the centre back, its bodice is complete with boning and bust cups for the perfect fit. Only £349 at Monsoon.
7. Breathtakingly elegant, this Inga ivory wedding dress will have you feeling every inch the belle of the ball on your big day thanks to its beautiful 50cm train. Showcasing intricate all-over embroidery with a touch of glamorous bead work, this slim-fit style boasts a high front and low scoop back for a sophisticated silhouette. Only £499 only Monsoon.
8. This gorgeous long sleeve, crop top maxi dress comes complete with a lace overlay and is only £120 from Asos.
9. If you’re on a tight budget, this Corset Detail Maxi Dress with Tulle Skirt is perfect and comes complete with woven fabric, molded cups and a fitted waistband. Only £110 from Asos.
10. Last but not least, this lace embellished fishtail gown with puddle train has crossover corset detailing, ideal for showing off an hourglass figure. It’s fully boned and has a hidden bra strap and padded bust. Only £195 from Kittie & Dulcie.
So there you have it, 10 gorgeous wedding dresses under £500! So, what’re you waiting for … Bag yourself a bargain today! For more high street wedding gowns, you can also visit Coast, Dorothy Perkins or Missguided.
Like us on Facebook for even more wedding inspiration!