Choosing one dress to fit all of your bridesmaids is likely to be a difficult task. Each person has an individual style and what may look good on one bridesmaid might make the other lack in confidence. The reality is, you want all your bridesmaids to look and feel amazing and if they’re on top form, it will help to make your day run as smoothly as possible. Why not include your bridesmaids in the decision making and allow them to put their own unique spin on each of the outfits. Today, I’ve compiled a list of mis-matched outfits which I found from one of the largest UK online retailers (Asos.com) to help give you some wedding inspiration.
1. Simply changing the length of each dress is enough to add that extra dimension to the bridesmaids attire. You can match the length to each individual to make sure they look their absolute best.
2. These dresses vary in length and style, in fact, the only thing that is the same is the colour. Choosing dresses like these that have so much variation will make it very easy to create a unique and individual look for each bridesmaid whilst still looking uniform in the same colour.
3. Again, these dresses make it very easy to create a unique and individual look for each bridesmaid.
4. These dresses vary in colour, style and length but yet they work so well together. Why not have your chief bridesmaid wear a completely different colour to the rest of the bridesmaids.
5. Here at Fund Your Wedding, we love these neutral coloured dresses matched with the flowers giving it a pop of colour. The different lengths are a great way to flatter each figure.
6. Or you could choose the same style dress in a variety of colours. This is a perfect way to match each dress to each individuals skin tone making each bridesmaid look and feel their very best.
So, hopefully I’ve given you some food for thought and inspired you to get your thinking caps on, together with your bridesmaids, so that you can come up with a selection of dresses that flatter each figure, compliment each skin tone and accentuate each person’s individual features. Your bridesmaids will thank you for allowing them to be a part of the decision making and in turn, you’ll have a truly memorable day.
For more wedding inspiration, check out our blog on ‘Wedding Hair You’ll Love’ by clicking here.
Or for ways to add glitter to your big day, click here.
Like us on Facebook for even more wedding inspiration.